Thursday, November 20, 2008

I like Friday

why I like Friday ?

- I will have my weekly meeting and presentation on dis day. So ape2 task dat was given a week ago, haf to be summarised and present today...therefore, the time will fly fast being in the meeting room and presenting...

- long break ...2 hours and half...so , Alamanda or Bangi we go to find food and shop...ksian dow..tkde tmpt best...

- after the lunch break , I make myself free , eventhou I was given a tough task just now to be presented next Friday. next week is next week...

- Friday night is weekend nite...I am willfully to go watch midnite movie if sumone invited me to...even if wanna stay up till morning going to Putrajaya-Bukit Ampang-McD, posing2 gosip2 pn I will.. =P

- the day after Friday is holiday...will off my wake-up alarm b4 I go to sleep

- the 2 days after Friday....still holiday...berguling2an-at-hse-dpn-tv- day... will choose to go out either on these 2 days after Friday

- the 2 days mentioned above...days I will receiving calls from my BFFs even at early 7 to ajak

kuar...cume ade sorg tu jek , nk ajak die , die takkan layan fon b4 12pm..=P

- the 3 days after Friday , I'll see the calendar , looking how many days I will go through to meet the next Friday...I am waiting for it and looking forward of what I will be doing the next Friday..

so , i dun find how other days will beat Friday? how bout you guys? what day u like and why? and if its not Friday , lets see if your day can beat it? hahahhahah....


3 comments:

dinaRr said...

mek! haha siut! ade ciri2 aku kt paragraph ke bape ntah tu ahhaha
beb, i love friday too! friday is my boyfren!! aahhaha
eh beb bile free mari lah kluar. mcm dah lame gile tak jumpe kau n the girls..

ma[z]linda said...

dina dina dina... aku rase aku tau which para. ;p

but i love monday! tho ade some sort of monday blues, but monday is the beginning if the week n time to start all over again!! its good to see alive ppl after a weekend of hibernating in my room.

but during the exam time, i lost count of the days.. everyday is the same ~ saturday. n i hope monday doesnt come, sbb when its monday, it means the exam in very2 near!

urghhh!! ape aku ngarut nie. psychosis!

zainul hidayah said...

i like friday....x ske sunday sbb besok skolah....aarrggghh